5 Days of Christmas @ The Lope Shops
The Grand Canyon University Lope Shops offers compelling college clothing and accessories for men, women, and children. We have been committed to providing our customers with the best possible service—and to improving it every day. We believe college fashion is a business of optimism, and in that spirit, we continue to grow and evolve for our students. A variety of shipping options, free returns, mobile shopping, and exciting new retail partnerships offer us continued opportunities to serve more customers in more ways with a fresh, relevant shopping experience and inspiring style.
Mission: The Lope Shops are part of the GCU community; meeting the needs of students by encouraging school spirit and reinvesting all profits to support the overall mission of the university.
Vision: The Lope Shops are more than just retail; we are an essential part of the university’s vision to help students lead and serve.
Goal: drive sales from GCU stakeholders and fans and encourage gift-giving for the holidays. Many of the other seasonal sales are regular and anticipated, perhaps none more than the 5 days of Christmas.
- Jessica Foncannon, Art Director
- Diana Cheek, Senior Graphic Designer
- Micah Fischer, Graphic Designer
- Emily Lane, Graphic Designer
- Tori Whitcomb, Graphic Designer
- Aaron Walth, Senior Marketing Project Specialist
- Kayla Greenwood, Marketing Project Specialist
- Lyric Jackson, Project Assistant
- Arianna Bell, Copywriter